Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using theatrenewcastle.com.au. By using this site, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions set out below. If you choose not to be bound by the following, your account may be cancelled, and access to the website terminated.
1. TheatreNewcastle (TN) is not liable for any Terms and Conditions that may be imposed by the Production Company/Venue/User.
2. TheatreNewcastle is not liable for any loss or damage that may arise from the purchasing of tickets or any other activities relating to this site.
3. TheatreNewcastle cannot exchange or refund an Event ticket. This is the sole responsibility of the Production Company/Venue/User.
4. TheatreNewcastle is in no way to be held responsible for the way in which the Event is conducted, or the conditions under which the Event is held, or any other issues that may arise from the Event. However, if an Event is deemed by TheatreNewcastle to not be socially acceptable in either its content or intent, then TheatreNewcastle reserves the right to ban the Event and the Event Organiser from further use of the site.
5. TheatreNewcastle is in no way to be held responsible for the cancellation of an event.
6. TheatreNewcastle is in no way to be held responsible for the condition or management of any venue registered on the site.
7. As the Production Company/Venue/User, you must not include any hyperlink or reference within the description page of a TheatreNewcastle event that may be deemed to be blatantly biased towards you gaining some form of commercial gain that is outside the immediate scope of the said Production Company/Venue/User or Event. Failure to do so may result in the termination of your account.
8. TheatreNewcastle will terminate the account of an Production Company/Venue/User who uses the Site to unlawfully transmit copyrighted material without a license or express consent, valid defence or fair use exemption to do so. In particular, a Production Company/Venue/User who submit content to the Site, whether articles, images, videos or other copyrightable material, must ensure that the content they upload does no infringe the copyrights or other rights of third parties (such as privacy or publicity rights). After proper notification by the copyright holder or its agent to TheatreNewcastle, and confirmation through court order or admission by the Production Company/Venue/User that they have used the Site as an instrument of unlawful infringement, TheatreNewcastle will terminate the infringing Production Company/Venue/User account. TheatreNewcastle may also, in its sole discretion, decide to terminate a Production Company/Venue/User account prior to that time, if it is belied that the alleged infringement has occurred.
9. TheatreNewcastle cannot guarantee that the Site will be error-free, uninterrupted, nor that it will provide specific results from use of the Site or any content, search or link on it. The Site and its content is delivered on an “as-is” and “as-available” basis.
10. TheatreNewcastle cannot guarantee, represent or warrant that any content through external links to third party websites is safe and virus free and takes no responsibility for any impact this has on the Production Company/Venue/User and their technological devices.
11. TheatreNewcastle is unable to monitor the conduct of any Production Company/Venue/User away from the Site, and in accordance with The Australian Privacy Act 1988, TheatreNewcastle reserves the right to terminate an account of any Production Company/Venue/User should they be made aware that these guidelines have been breached.
12. Any personal information provided by a Production Company/Venue/User will remain strictly confidential under the Australian Privacy Act 1988, and will remain with Site administration. Personal information such as names, emails and phone numbers will not be distributed to any third parties for any marketing or promotional advancement.